what this means to me

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Danny Worsnop left Asking Alexandria!! :O

Yes AA family it is true, Danny Worsnop has Officially left Asking Alexandria to focus on his band "We Are Harlot". I'm partly saddened by this news because I am a huge Asking Alexandria fan, but at the same time I'm kind of proud that Danny is following his guts as far as what will make him happy and what he's passionate about. After all he did say that he was always more of a rock N roll guy as opposed to a Metalcore guy.

As for Asking Alexandria I can only wonder... Will they go on without him and find a new singer? is this the end? Will Danny ever come back?

I wear my AA shirts with pride, I have a video of me crowd surfing at one of their concerts on my YouTube channel, "Breathless" is my official theme song, I listen to all of their albums and I've watched tons of their interviews. I LOVE THIS BAND. I hope they figure out a way to carry on as Asking Alexandria (much like Escape The Fate did with Craig Mabbitt after Ronnie left) even though it wouldn't be the same and might take some getting used to. If they're over as a band then I'll just keep jamming the Stand Up and Scream, Reckless and Relentless and From Death To Destiny albums.

I hope we can expect new albums from both Asking Alexandria AND We are harlot in the future.


 You can read the alternative press article HERE: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/danny_worsnop_has_left_asking_alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment